Real-time analytics for Twitter now in SocialBro
As you can see SocialBro now has real-time analytics for your Twitter community! You can visualize in real-time:
- Who is currently on-line
- The total number of followers of the on-line users
- Number of on-line users per second
- The top languages of these users
- The apps and clients most used
- Language chart: If you have a multi-language Twitter account, this feature helps you identify the best language to tweet in at any given time.
- Apps chart: you can get an idea of how active your community is in real-time. If they are mostly tweeting from apps like Foursquare or Instagram, for example, they probably are not aware of their timelines in that moment.
- Monitoring list: With the lists, you can monitor a specific group of users applying the previously mentioned points.
- You also can monitor a hashtag or a key word using the previous points to get an idea of how active they are.
To start enjoying the new feature, just click on the “Real-time analytics” icon on your SocialBro dashboard.
We hope that you like this new version as much as we do! We’d love to know your comments and to help you with any queries you may have!