We hold regular webinars and workshops to teach our users how to use the main tools and features of SocialBro. We have also recorded our past webinars for our new users or those of you who may have been unable to attend.
Please bear in mind that on Friday the 21st of June we updated our interface so the SocialBro platform now appears different to how it is shown in the webinars recorded before this date. You can read about the changes in this blog post.
These are displayed below:
Learn your way around our new Dashboard! (basic introductory webinar)
-Explains the new interface and how to navigate around
-How to customize your dashboard
-How to use the search and filters
-How to perform common Twitter actions using SocialBro.
How to build your community and gain more followers
- How to find the users you should be following from the whole of Twitter, your competitor’s community and conversations.
- How to engage with users to turn them into followers
- How to expand your reach on Twitter using SocialBro e.g. using the Best time to Tweet report
How to create effective and personalized engagement with your community
This webinar will show you:
- How to keep on top of your interactions using SocialBro
- How to discover the interests of your community
- How to create a custom Best time to tweet report to optimize your tweets
- How to use the Tweets analytics tool
- How to keep track of your supporters and influencers
SocialBro Workshop: Twitter DM campaigns
-How to select users for your campaign
-How to create a Twitter DM campaign
-Best practices for using the tool
-How to monitor the success of your campaign
How to utilize SocialBro to increase engagement around an event
- How to import attendees from a TXT file
- How to create a list of attendees to monitor their interactions
- How to create a list or tag for past event attendees and invite them to your next one using the “Twitter DM Campaigns” tool
- How to monitor an events hashtag and filter to find those to follow and engage with
How to target potential customers and influential people in your industry
This webinar will show you how to:
-Find potential customers from within your community and the actions you can perform with them e.g. send their details to Salesforce or Nimble.
-Find potential customers from outside of your own Twitter community.
-Locate influential people in your industry.
-Engage with these users.
How to organize your Twitter community using SocialBro
This webinar will show you:
- How to segment and categorize your Twitter community
- How to take care of your important contacts
- How to customize your widgets and dashboard according to your needs
- How to create Twitter lists
- How to clean up your community
How to monitor your performance on Twitter
Learn how to monitor how you are performing on Twitter:
- Using your Twitter dashboard
- Using the Tweets analytics tool
- Using the accounts comparison and Benchmark tools
Getting started with SocialBro
This webinar will teach you about the main functions and uses of SocialBro, enabling you to target and engage Twitter users effectively and ultimately better your business by improving your Twitter marketing strategy and your CRM.
- Learn your way around the SocialBro dashboard
- How to use the search and filter options to target specific users
- How to read the stats you are presented with
- How to use functions such as the best time to tweet report
SocialBro workshop: How to use SocialBro as a Twitter CRM tool
SocialBro has a number of features to help you improve your Customer Relationship Management in Twitter. This lesson will teach you how to take advantage of the following:
- Discover your new followers and those you should be following back
- Keep on top of your Twitter interactions
- Use tags and notes to organize and segment your Twitter community.
- How to create lists to monitor your important contacts
SocialBro workshop: How to analyze the stats and insights provided by SocialBro.
This webinar will teach you:
-How to access your insights report and how to use the information it provides you with.
-How to create a customized insights report
-How to view insights about a source such as a competitor’s account
-How to use 2 of our newer tools which are Accounts comparison and Benchmark.
SocialBro Workshop: Best time to tweet report
This lesson will teach you how to take advantage of the Best Time to Tweet report, one of the most useful features of SocialBro! Find out when your followers are online, expand your reach and gain more retweets, favourites and replies!
-Learn how to create a Custom Best time to Tweet Report for a sample of your followers
-Learn how to use the information in the report e.g interests
-Learn how to post your tweets at optimal times using Hootsuite
-Learn how to optimally schedule your Tweets with Bufferapp
SocialBro workshop: How to analyze your competitors and TXT files
This workshop covers the following:
-Learn how to analyze a competitor’s account
-Learn how to follow your competitor’s followers
-Learn how to import users from a TXT file
-How to create a Twitter list with members of a TXT file
-View in-depth stats about your competitor’s Twitter community and the members of a TXT file
SocialBro Workshop: How to use the Twitter lists and search functions
This webinar is the 2nd covering sources in SocialBro. This one will focus on lists (your own and public) and searches.
-Analyze and view detailed stats about a Twitter list such as locations and interests of it’s members
-Create and add Twitter users to a list
-Perform a search to discover Twitter users to target and engage with
-Monitor a URL or Hashtag
-Learn how to perform an advanced search using Twitter operators
SocialBro workshop: discovering Twitter users
Advanced syntax is a very powerful search option but it can be hard to understand. This lesson will walk you through the basics and you will learn:
-How to use Advanced syntax to combine your search e.g. search for people in 2 locations who work in marketing.
-How to perform an advanced search in different sources
-How to discover twitter users to target
-How to perform actions with these users such as follow, add them to a list or view in-depth stats about them.
You can see details about and sign up for our future webinars and workshops here.