Best Time to Tweet (BTTT)
One of the most useful features of SocialBro is the Best Time to Tweet (BTTT) report. SocialBro analyzes the timelines of your followers and generates a report showing you when you should be Tweeting to reach the maximum number of followers and so engage with your community more effectively and gain retweets and replies.
You can create a BTTT report for your whole community or a certain segment. For example, if you are launching a new product in Spain it would be of benefit to know when those members of your community living in Spain are online.
The plan you have with SocialBro affects how many followers your BTTT report is based on:
– Free plan (your top 100 followers)
– Basic plan (Custom segments of 500 followers) *
– Professional plan (Custom segments of 1000 followers) *
– Business plan (Custom segments of 5000 followers) *
– Enterprise plan (Custom segments of any number of followers) *
* If you have a basic plan or higher you can create a report for a custom sample of users.
You can create reports for a custom sample of users based on searches and filters, Twitter lists, third party Twitter accounts, users with a specific tag, etc. The question is to create the segment of users you are interested in on the community wall and then create the report.
SocialBro automatically updates your report for you every seven days.
Create a BTTT report for a custom sample of users:
1. Choose the sample of users that you want to know when are online: members of a list, members of a search, your competitor’s followers, etc. Select followers from the dashboard and you will see their user cards on the community wall.
From the community wall you can then use the search/filter options to segment the specific followers you want the report to be based on, e.g., Country: Spain, influence >770, followers >6000, etc.
2. When you have your desired segment of users, click All Criteria on the community bottom bar, then click Best Time to Tweet report.
3. You will then see the following form. Choose a title for your report, upload a logo (if you wish), select the desired time zone and click Create.
You will then see the following message. It may take a while to generate the report but SocialBro will notify you when it is ready.
4. You will then be taken to your BTTT reports section which displays all your reports in the form of panels. When your report has been generated you can view it by selecting View report.
The Best Time To Tweet reports you have generated are accessible from the Analytics drop-down menu of the top menu bar. The reports are those associated with the account you are currently browsing.
5. You can then see all of the stats and information available for any of the BTTT reports you have created.