Community Bottom Bar
The Community bottom bar is active when you are browsing users on the community wall.
From left to right the Community bottom bar consists of the following elements:
Order by: Here you can order any source by number of followers, following, Tweets, Tweets per day, date of last Tweet, date followed you, date you followed and influence. You can switch between ascending or descending order by clicking on the red/green arrow.
To the right there are two grouped buttons to change the view of the community wall. This changes the user card from the standard grid view to the detailed view.
Next in line, you have the All criteria button. This opens a drop-up menu which performs one of the actions shown below to the whole set of the users you have defined on the community wall.
- Save filter: Save the filter for future use.
- DM campaign: Send all of these users a direct message.
- Add all to list: Add all these users to a list.
- Remove all from list: Remove all these users from one of your lists.
- Add tags to all: Add a tag to all of these users.
- BTTT report: Create a custom BTTT report for these users.
- Insights report: Create an insights report for these users.
- Export to PDF: Export these users to PDF.
- Export to XLSX: Export these users to XLSX.
- Export Twitter ads: Export all of these users to Twitter ads.
- Add to tailored audience: Add all of the users to a tailored audience.
The next button in line is the Follow mode button which allows you to easily follow or unfollow users.
The following button is the selected button which opens a drop-up menu and allows you to perform the actions listed below for the users you have selected. To select a user tick the check box in the top right hand corner of the user card or drag and drop a box over multiple users.
- Add to whitelist: Add these users to your whitelist to prevent accidentally unfollowing them.
- Add to blacklist: Add these users to your blacklist to prevent accidentally following them.
- Remove from whitelist: Remove these users from your whitelist.
- Remove from blacklist: Remove these users from your blacklist.
- Force unfollow: Force these users to unfollow you (e.g. spammers or fake profiles).
- Add to list: Add these users to a list.
- Remove from list: Remove these users from a list.
- Add tags: Add tags to these users.
- Block: Block these users.
- Unblock: Unblock these users.
- Mute: Mute those users whose tweets you don’t want to appear on your Twitter home page.
- Un-mute: Unmute any muted users.
- Select all: Select these users.
- Unselect: Unselect these users.
Finally, you can see the pagination and the number of users in the community you are browsing.
You can also change to the following or previous page by passing the mouse over the left or right side of the community wall.
That’s the end of the SocialBro Interface section. Go to the next section – SocialBro Basics +