Bottom Navigation Bar
The bottom navigation bar is active when you are browsing through users on the community area. There are the following elements (from left to right):
- Sort: SocialBro lets you sort any source by number of followers, friends, tweets, tweets per day and by the last time the user tweeted, ascending or descending by clicking on the arrow shown.
After, there are three grouped buttons to change the view of the community area
- Detailed View
- Multicolumn View.
Next in line, you have the following button:
This button opens a drop up menu which performs one of the actions shown below for all of the users returned from your search.
- Save filter: save the filter for future use
- DM Campaign: Send all of these users a DM
- Add all to list: Add these users to a list
- Add tags to all: Add a tag to all of these users
- Add all to Nimble: Export these contacts to Nimble for lead generation.
- BTTT report: Creates a custom BTTT report for these users.
- Insights report: Creates an insights report for these users
- Export to PDF: Export these users to PDF
- export to XLSX : SocialBro exports all the users of the selected source. If you made a search or applied filters the resultant users will be exported.
The next button in line:
Takes you into our new “Follow Mode” which allows you to easily follow or unfollow users.
Then you have:
Has a short cut to follow or unfollow the users you have selected or you can click the arrow to open a drop up menu which allows you to perform the actions listed below for the users you have selected (using the check boxes on their profiles or by dragging and dropping a box over multiple users).
- Add to Whitelist: Add these selected users to your whitelist to prevent yourself from accidentiliy unfollowing them.
- Add to Blacklist: Add these selected users to your blacklist to prevent yourself from accidentily following them.
- Remove from Whitelist: remove these selected users from your whitelist
- Remove from Blacklist: remove these selected users from your blacklist.
- Follow: Will take you to follow mode
- Unfollow: Will take you to follow mode
- Force unfollow: Force these users to unfollow you (e.g. spammers or fake profiles)
- Add to list: Add these users to a list
- Add tags: Add tags to these selected users
- Add to Nimble: Export these contacts to Nimble for lead generation
- Block: Block these users
- Unblock: Unblock these users
- Unselect: unselect these users
Finally, you can see the pagination.
TIP: There is a more efficient way to paginate by passing the mouse over the left or the right side of the work area as you can see in the figure.