BTTT – Schedule With Hootsuite
SocialBro allows you to export your optimal Tweet schedule from SocialBro to Hootsuite in order to expose your Tweets to the maximum audience. Using the Best Time to Tweet report, we’ve implemented an algorithm that schedules the Tweets in Hootsuite efficiently for optimum Tweet exposure.
1. Select Best Time To Tweet from the Analytics section of the top menu bar.
2. From here you can choose to view your default report or a custom report you have created (once the report has been generated).
3. In the chart When are your followers online? you’ll see the Export Hootsuite Schedule option.
4. After clicking Export Hootsuite schedule, you’ll see the screen below. Select the days of the week you want to Tweet, how many tweets per day and the minimum interval between each Tweet. Then type your first Tweet in the Tweet list box and select Add Tweet.
5. You can then add more Tweets to the list. Altering the number of Tweets per day and the interval between them will change what times they will be posted.
6. When you have added all of your Tweets click on Export. Your Tweet schedule is saved in a CSV file that will be processed by Hootsuite.
If you want to edit the file, we recommend you use Notepad (Windows) or TextEdit and TextWrangler (Mac).
7. Now, in Hootsuite, in the Compose message space, click on Scheduling, then Bulk message uploader.
8. You’ll see this dialog box. Upload the CSV file generated in SocialBro and select the Twitter account you want to schedule Tweets for, then click Submit.
9. You now have your Tweets scheduled according to the BTTT report that SocialBro generated.
The Tweets will appear in the Scheduled Tweets tab on your Hootsuite dashboard and on the Publisher tab on the left sidebar of Hootsuite.