The community wall is a grid view of the users who make up a community or segment of a community. Each user card represents an individual Twitter user. The wall shows the users of the source you have selected, or the search or filter you have applied.
To select/deselect the user click in the small checkbox in the top right corner. You can alter the style of user card from grid to detailed on the community bottom bar.
Grid: This is the default view. It displays various user cards with basic information on each.
It shows the following information:
- The avatar (click to open the sidebar)
- The Twitter handle (click to open the sidebar)
- The full name
- The user’s location (as defined by the user)
- The number of followers
- The number of people the user is following
- The relationship between you and the user represented by the two small arrowheads
- The Kred Influence measurement and Outreach score
Detailed: This view displays less user cards than the standard grid view but has more information on each card.
The detailed user card shows the same information as the standard user card but adds the following:
- How long the user has been a member of Twitter.
- The time period since the last Tweet by the user.
- The URL the user includes in their Twitter profile.
- The description the user provided in their profile.
- The number of lists the user belongs to.
- The number of Tweets the user has made.
The relationship icon of the user card is quite intuitive and shows the relationship which exists between you and the user.
You follow each other (reciprocal follow):
Neither of you follow each other (no relationship):
They follow you but you don’t follow them (follow not reciprocated by you):
You follow them but they don’t follow you (your follow not reciprocated):
Some user cards have a yellow exclamation symbol over the relationship icon. This means that you have unfollowed this user.
Some user cards have a blue @ symbol in the bottom right corner. Click this to see the interactions you have had with this user in the emerging sidebar. Note that only interactions you have had since you added your account to SocialBro can be shown.
If you click on the handle or avatar on the user card more info appears in the emerging sidebar:
Use the vertical tabs to change the information shown in the sidebar. You can see:
- the user profile and the URL (if provided)
- the number of followers, following and Tweets
- the time since the last Tweet
- the age of the account
- the time since you followed the user (the date that SocialBro synchronized it)
- the time since you unfollowed the user (the date that SocialBro synchronized it)
- the latest Tweets which you can favorite, retweet or reply to directly from the sidebar
- the time since SocialBro synchronized the user for the first time.
- the Kred Influence and Outreach scores of the user compared to you in graphical form
- a link to contact SocialBro to ask for more information about the user
Also you can perform common Twitter actions, such as Reply, DM, Block:
Some user cards have a golden list symbol in the top left corner. This means a note has been added to this user. Mouse over the symbol to see the note or click to edit in the emerging window.
Some user cards have a small icon of a padlock and/or a tag. The padlock means that the user has been added to a whitelist and cannot be unfollowed. The tag(s) associated with a user can be seen, together with the profile description, when the mouse hovers over the user name.
If you mouse over the user card two options appear.
Click on the list drop-down menu for list management functions. Add/remove the user to/from a list and/or create a new list.
Click on the more drop-down menu to carry out the following actions specific to that user: