Exploring your account
In SocialBro, you have Twitter accounts and Twitter sources. Twitter accounts are those you have the username and password for (i.e. belonging to you yourself, your company or your clients) and you can perform management actions from these accounts such as follow, unfollow etc.
If you want to explore any area of your account (or a source you have added) , you can do this via the SocialBro dashboard. As shown below, you can access the accounts drop don menu from the homepage and select the account you want to manage. You can switch between accounts at any time.
The Source menu lets you select the source account you wish to browse. With source accounts, you can do things such as follow users from a list, or see which of your competitors’ followers do not follow you..
The third menu, At lets you view the dashboard for your account or source, and access any of the tools for this account such as the Best Time To Tweet report, Tweet Analytics, or Rule Builder.
Your dashboard provides important information about your community or source account, such as:
- Community evolution
- People you follow
You also have a number of widgets showing you:
- My influencers: People you have mentioned or retweeted. (Sorted by the number of followers)
- I Influence: People who have mention or retweeted you. (Sorted by the number of followers)
- New Followers: New followers since last sync. (Sorted by the number of followers)
- Recent Unfollows: Recent unfollows since last sync. (Sorted by the number of followers)
- Not following you back: Users that you follow but don’t follow you back.
- You aren’t following back: User who follow you but you aren’t following back.
- “Low follow ratio” users you follow: Users you are following which have have a low followers to following ratio.
- “Low follow ratio” followers: Users you are following which have have a low followers to following ratio.