How can real-time analytics for Twitter be useful for you?
With SocialBro you can visualize real-time analytics for your Twitter community including:
- Who is currently online
- The total number of followers of the online users
- Number of online users per second
- The top languages of these users
- The apps and clients most used
Check out the video below to get an idea about this amazing new feature:
- You can learn about the real-time state of your community at a glance and identify users who are online and interact with them.
- Language chart: If you have a multi-language account, this feature helps you identify the best language to Tweet in at any given time.
- Apps chart: You can get an idea of how active your community is in real-time. If they are mostly Tweeting from apps like Foursquare or Instagram, for example, they probably are not aware of their timelines in that moment.
- Monitoring list: With the lists, you can monitor a specific group of users applying the previously mentioned points.
- You can also monitor a hashtag or a keyword using the previous points to get an idea of how active they are.
To start enjoying the new feature, just click on ‘Real-time analytics’ in the Analytics section of the top navigation bar.
At the top of the screen you can select which group of users you wish to view data about. You can then see how many of these users are online now, the sum of their followers and the avatars of these online users.
You can then view a breakdown of your active users by second:
The following pie chart shows you what languages these users are using, which helps you improve your engagement.
You can then see how they are accessing Twitter e.g. using Twitter itself or a third party client, such as TweetDeck.
Go to the next section – How to find influential people on Twitter using SocialBro