How can real-time analytics for Twitter be useful for you?
SocialBro now has real-time analytics for your Twitter community. You can visualize in real-time:
- Who is currently on-line
- The total number of followers of the on-line users
- Number of on-line users per second
- The top languages of these users
- The apps and clients most used
Check out the video below to get an idea about this amazing new feature:
- You can learn about the real-time state of your community at a glance and identify users who are on-line and interact with them.
- Language chart: If you have a multi-language account, this feature helps you identify the best language to tweet in at any given time.
- Apps chart: you can get an idea of how active your community is in real-time. If they are mostly tweeting from apps like Foursquare or Instagram, for example, they probably are not aware of their timelines in that moment.
- Monitoring list: With the lists, you can monitor a specific group of users applying the previously mentioned points.
- You also can monitor a hashtag or a key word using the previous points to get an idea of how active they are.
To start enjoying the new feature, just click on “Real-time analytics” from the “tools” section of the top navigation bar SocialBro dashboard.