Left Navigation Bar
From up to down:
Selected Source/ Sources Menu: Every time you open SocialBro your account is selected as the default source. Searches and filters will be made for your community (followers+friends).
Searching using the box with a magnifying glass performs a search in the whole of Twitter.
Searches can however also be made for just your followers or your friends. For this, click on your account you’ll be able to browse by different “sub-sources” of the account. Every sub-source is also accessible on the dashboard of the account. If you click on the sources menu SocialBro will show all the sources that you have added. After, if you click on a source you will see its sub-sources and the dashboard will appear on the Community Area.
Advanced Search: If you click in the search bar a drop down menu will appear where you can make specific searches by Bio, Name or Location.
Filter Panel: Every search or users set that appears on the Community Area can be filtered by:
- Time Zone and language
- Users with Public or Protected profiles
- Search by verified and non verified users
- Search profiles with customized avatar or with the avatar by default
- Search accounts with URL or not
- Filter by gender
- Filter by country
- Filter by influence
- Filter by number of followers and friends
- Filter by number of lists
- Filter by followers/friends ratio
- Filter by account age
- Filter by tweets per day and time since last tweet
Influence and activity filters
When you perform a search and choose to “save filter”, you can perform this search again easily by selecting it from this menu.
In the same panel but in another tab you can search for the users you have assigned a tag to.