Left Navigation Bar
From up to down:
The search bar: Clicking on the search bar will open a drop down menu containing 3 ways to search for users more specifically. You can use one or multiple search criteria including users with a specific name, users with certain words in their bio or users from a particular location.
Don’t forget to use the Breadcrumb to select which account and source you are searching in.
Filter Panel: Every search or user set that appears in the Community Area can be filtered by:
- Time Zone and language
- Users with Public or Protected profiles
- Search by verified and non verified users
- Search profiles with customized avatar or with the avatar by default
- Search accounts with URL or not
- Filter by gender
- Filter by country
- Filter by influence
- Filter by number of followers and friends
- Filter by number of lists
- Filter by followers/friends ratio
- Filter by account age
- Filter by tweets per day and time since last tweet
Influence and activity filters
When you perform a search and choose to “save filter”, you can perform this search again easily by selecting it from this menu.
In the same panel but in another tab you can search for the users you have assigned a tag to.