Sign up and Auth on SocialBro
The first time you use SocialBro, you need to register by filling out the form with your name and email address and creating a password.
1. Go to https://dashboard.socialbro.com
2. Select “Sign up now”. You can change which language you want to view SocialBro in using the options at the bottom.
3. Choose which plan you wish to use (for help choosing which plan is best for you please refer back to the previous page) and fill in the sign up form.
4. To sign in return back to https://dashboard.socialbro.com and enter your email address and password and select “sign in”.
5. You will then be asked to add your Twitter account. Select sign in with Twitter.
6. Enter your Twitter Handle and Twitter password (not your SocialBro login details) and select “Sign in”.
7. You will then be taken to your SocialBro dashboard. When you wish to sign in for future visits just go to https://dashboard.socialbro.com and enter your Email and SocialBro password and you will be taken to your dashboard.
The first time you log in, SocialBro will automatically synchronize your account. This takes different amounts of times depending on the size of your community (we will learn more about the synchronization in the next section).