Sign up and Auth on SocialBro
The first time you use SocialBro, you need to register by filling out the form with your name and email address and creating a password.
The steps are slightly different depending on whether you are using the Cloud or Desktop version.
For Cloud users (SocialBro Pro) (Click here if you are a Desktop Free User)
1. Go to https://dashboard.socialbro.com
2. Select “Sign up now”. You can change which language you want to view SocialBro in using the options at the bottom.
3. Choose which plan you wish to use (for help choosing which plan is best for you please refer back to the previous page) and fill in the sign up form.
4. To sign in return back to https://dashboard.socialbro.com and enter your email address and password and select “sign in”.
5. You will then be asked to add your Twitter account. Select sign in with Twitter.
6. Enter your Twitter Handle and Twitter password (not your SocialBro login details) and select “Sign in”.
7. You will then be taken to your SocialBro dashboard. When you wish to sign in for future visits just go to https://dashboard.socialbro.com and enter your Email and SocialBro password and you will be taken to your dashboard.
For Desktop Free Users
1. If you have not already done so you need to download the app:
2. Once downloaded, To sign up: open the app, choose which language you require and enter your details.
Then check the box “I have read and agree to the terms of service” and click on Sign Up. Once you have signed up, you can log in with the same email and password you used in the previous step.
The next step is to sign in with your Twitter account.
After clicking on “Sign in with Twitter”, you have to authorize SocialBro to use your Twitter account by entering your Twitter username and password.
Once you have completed these steps, you will automatically be taken into the application.
The first time you log in, SocialBro will automatically synchronize your account (we will learn more about the synchronization in the next section).
Once your account is synchronized, the first thing you will see is the Dashboard (you can see more information about the Dashboard in the Exploring and Browsing your Community section).