How to analyze Twitter lists with SocialBro
With SocialBro you can analyze any Twitter list, your own lists or any public list, comparing its members with your contacts. It’s very useful to know the members of a list that are in your community and also to get detailed stats about the people who are in a specific list.
- Your Twitter lists
- Other Twitter lists (public lists)
- All members of the list
- Members of the list that you follow
- Countries the members are from
- Languages spoken by members
- Gender of members
- Members of the list that follow you
- Members not followed by you
- Members who don’t follow you back
- Members not reciprocated by you
- Tag Cloud of the members’ bios
You can search and browse the members of the list by clicking any of the widgets and using the filters on the left.
To visualize the stats of a list select ‘Community Insights’ from the ‘At’ drop down menu.
Go to the next section – Using a text file as a source