Another type of source that can be added to your SocialBro account is a text file. This source is really useful if you want to manage people from an event (congress, meeting, conference, workshop, etc.). Once the source is added you can add the users to lists, add tags and notes, add to Tailored Audience, use the source in a DM campaign, etc.
1. In a text file make a list of Twitter handles, perhaps from attendees of an event you hosted or as part of a survey after a webinar, etc. Make sure you have one Twitter handle per line and begin each line with the @ symbol as below:
2. Save the text file somewhere on your computer.
3. Select Text File from the Target section of the top menu bar.
4. Upload your text file and wait for the synchronization to complete. Once the file has been imported to SocialBro you can access it from your homepage:
5. You can then search, browse on the dashboard and manage all the members of the file.
– All Members of the file
– Members of the file that you follow
– Members of the file that follow you
– Members you don’t follow:
– Tagcloud of the members’ bios.
You can click on any of the widgets or charts to browse through the relevant users.
You can also visualize the statistics of the profiles by clicking community insights from the At drop-down menu.